This restaurant came highly recommended by all our Croatian friends, and it did not disappoint! We went for the 7 course tasting menu along with wine pairing - and the four of us fell in love with Head Chef Priska's mouthwatering delicacies and their sommelier who immaculately paired authentic Croatian wines for us.
A must visit and we are putting this on one of our top culinary adventures adding this to our wall of fame that also includes a couple of Michelin star experiences�
Kudos to the entire team and keep up the good work!
Truly extraordinary 7 course degustation and paired wine with international guests. What a wonderful way to introduce them to Zagreb
1. Tuna tartare on cucumber foam,
2. porcini mushrooms on horseradish leaf,
3. Sweetbreads with cauliflower,
4. Snail pie with mushrooms and tomato sauce,
5. Monkfish on with eggplant pesto Verdi,
6. Moroccan duck green beans marinated in 5 spices, then,
7. 72% Chocolate chocolate mouse with gold leaf and on an almond biscuit.